Guidelines for submitting assignments
If you have questions about an assignment, you should e-mail me, but
even if you attach your assignment to your e-mail, you should also
upload it to the dropbox.
- Unless otherwise stated, everything should be uploaded to the D2L
dropbox. If it's called an assignment, you should be turning in
your work. If you are given questions to answer and no details on
submission, you should answer the questions either in a Microsoft Word
document, or on paper, and then scan it (see next bullet point).
- Put everything you possibly can into a Microsoft Word document, a pdf file or
a SMART Notebook file. When you scan in something that is
handwritten, please put that into a Word
document before you turn it in.
- [Info on videos when we get to that point]
- All assignments have due dates attached. These are not
hard-and-fast due dates, but they are recommended due
- I will not be deducting points for late homework, but if you
don't have the homework done you can't take the exams, and if you can't
take the exams, you can't pass the class...
- If for any reason at all you are going to miss a due
date, it would be polite and considerate of you to let me know.
- After I grade assignments, I put the assignments with my embedded
comments in the feedback section of the dropbox. Please check the
dropboxes for feedback.
- I will be setting up a schedule for myself for grading
In general, you should expect about a 2-day turn around time for
homework to be graded.